Monday, November 25, 2013

Note - The Best Laid Plans...

I'd planned to review 3 new beers this past weekend, but my tastebuds apparently had other ideas.  I've had a sore throat for almost a week now, and despite plenty of rest, I can't get beer to taste like anything other than fizzy vinegar at the moment, and before you ask, no, I'm not just drinking the latest Budweiser product (because that would taste like fizzy pi$$, I suspect). 

With that in mind, I hope to be able to make up for last weekend with an extended set of new beer tastings over the Thanksgiving holiday, maybe as many as 5 in 5 days.  I've tentatively planned to enjoy the following as soon as my health allows.
  • Bell's - Consecrator Doppelbock
  • Founders - Breakfast Stout
  • Haand Bryggeriet - Haandbakk Sour Ale
  • Avery - Maharaja IPA
  • New Belgium -Lips of Faith La Folie Sour Ale
I'll be sure to post updates as soon as they're available.  In the meantime, happy drinking and of course Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment